Friday, July 11, 2008

New dimensions of life

Life is facing new dimensions, on one hand I have become father of a cute little angel (My daughter 'KRISHNAVI'), Truely she has fought hard to come on to this earth, hats off to her inner strenght, I would like to share one incident that helped me understand that there is definately blessings of devine power upon her, " when my wife was 1 month pragnent, then in my dreams 'bhagwan shri krishna' appeared and he himself said that you will become father of a daughter and world will know her by the name of KRISHNAVI, isn't it great, I had no doubts in my mind thereafter that she will do some thing substantial in her life , OK its one dimension and which one is another ??? My spritiual journey has finally landed where I recognised my Guru, you know, you don't choose your Guru but your Guru chooses you as there desciple, Shri Shri Ravi shanker Ji, the enlightned Guru and humanitarian has choosen me as hia shishya.... and I am greatful to him...... Jai Gurudev

No comments: